Having researched the James “Jacob” (née Aloysius) Prasch Jr. lunatic personality cult for over a year and a half and having observed the quite frankly barking mad disciples he has, I’ve noted thirteen specific deadly deeds and ways of thinking that seem to be exhibited frequently by those cultists, which can be quite fun to spot, and once you learn to spot them you can’t then ‘unsee’ them. Hopefully this video helps you identify the acts of idiocy all the Prasch personality cult members engage in to differing degrees on a daily basis, especially when they are communicating with people outside their cult’s echo chamber.
The Thirteen Deadly Fruits of the Jacob Prasch Cult’s Tree Exhibited in His Disciples on a Daily Basis:
1) The strict elevation of cult leader Prasch as a special figure who is a spokesman for and is taught directly by God
2) The strict obedience to that cult leader’s widely debunked and highly deceptive narrative
3) The mirroring of the extremist attitudes of Prasch in pursuing his attack targets
4) The negative reaction to sources of cognitive dissonance, that drives them to attack naysayers who question Prasch’s narratives with evidence
5) The continual avoidance and escaping from the threat posed by reality and evidence
6) The widespread accepting of the total inability to question the authoritarian Prasch.
7) The creation of and belief in illogical propaganda designed to maintain the central belief system of the cult
8) The attributing of incriminating evidence against Prasch as stemming directly from Satan (ad hominem attacks)
9) The widespread acceptance of strawmanning as legitimate argumentation
10) The misapplying of Scripture to excuse and elevate their leader (such as blasphemously claiming Prasch has Christ’s righteous anger from when Christ overturned tables in the Temple)
11) The inability to achieve functional Scriptural balance (such as a failure to recognise a constant exhibiting of only “righteous anger” and a concurrent dearth of fruit of the Spirit means the evidence of righteous anger is merely constant ungodly anger)
12) The widespread religious mania associated with the elevation of modern day Israel and Jewish people (which is seen in cult members adopting Jewish symbols, or like its leader, faking being Jewish).
13) The correlating widespread acceptance of conspiracy theories associated with Jews and agendas against Jews, and therefore against the cult’s prime Jewish figure Prasch as motivating the whole world and all naysayers
This is Episode 47 in The Jacob Prasch Series.
For Season 1 (Episodes 1-12) click here.
For Season 2 (Episodes 13-24) click here.
For Season 3 (Episodes 25-36) click here.
For Season 4 (Episodes 37-47) click here.