I have uncovered several rather eye-opening articles about Jacob Prasch from the late 1990s. This is the seventh in the collection:
In a previous post, Prasch wickedly attacked and damned his Moriel USA representative Annie Rogers for typically faked reasons and with phoney argumentation, and Prasch’s Moriel Australia volunteer Henry Sheppard deconstructed his pathetic attack and raised the spectre of Prasch being rendered mentally ill from a car crash in the mid 1990s. In the attack, Prasch had stated his well-known dim view of women:
“THE FACT THAT ANNIE ROGERS CAN BE SO UNDISCERNING AS TO SUBSCRIBE TO A MINISTRY THAT IS CLEARLY HERETICAL ILLUSTRATES HOW WOMEN ARE VULNERABLE TO SPIRITUAL SEDUCTION ON THE AVERAGE MORE THAN MEN ARE AND IT IS WHY GOD’S WORD TEACHES SPRITUAL LEADERSHIP IS MALE. THE SERPENT ALWAYS BEGUILES THE WOMAN.”
Henry Sheppard responded this way:
There can be no question that Annie Rogers needs to explain how she was seduced into working for Jacob Prasch, at great personal expense, given his unconscionable behaviour toward her since December 1998.
On the other hand, both the wives of Henry Sheppard and Greg Sowerby discerned that Jacob Prasch was more interested in money than either the people or the truth way back in 1996 when he complained bitterly about the size of the offering received at his second meeting in Adelaide.
We have to assume that the people about whom Jacob Prasch has made the most complaints over recent years — John Arnott, Jill Austin, Mike Bickle, Ian Bilby, Bill Bright, Michael Brown, Paul Cain, George Carey, David Cartledge, Morris Cerullo, Guy Chevreau, David Chilton, Yonggi Cho, Randy Clark, Gerald Coates, Chuck Colson, Kevin Connor, Kenneth Copeland, Paul Crouch, Alun Davies, Patrick Dixon, James Dobson, Colin Dye, Andrew Evans, Mike Evans, Jerry Falwell, Roger Foster, Jay Gary, Rick Godwin, Billy Graham, Michael Green, Nicky Gumble, Kenneth Hagin, Michael Harper, Jack Hayford, Marilyn Hickey, Gordon Hills, Benny Hinn, Rodney Howard-Browne, Bryn Jones, Rick Joyner, Graham Kendrick, R.T. Kendall, E.W. Kenyon, John Kilpatrick, Lance Lambert, Larry Lea, Wynn Lewis, Ray Macauley, Chuck Missler, Gary North, J.I. Packer, Pat Robertson, Earl Paulk, Fred Price, Prince Charles, Phil Pringle, David Pytches, Mike Reed, Gail Riplinger, Oral Roberts, Pat Robertson, Ed Roeberts, Rouses Rushdooney, Robert Schuller, Andrew Shearman, David Shearman, Warwick Shenton, Chuck Snow, R.C. Sproul, John Stott, Mike Sullivant, Colin Urquhart, Jack Van Impe, C. Peter Wagner, George Warnock, and John Wimber — are all women.
After all, men are far less prone to spiritual seduction…
The Jacob Prasch Files
The Jacob Prasch Files
- David Pawson’s 1998 Report on Prasch’s Behaviour
- Prasch Damns His Own Chosen Arbiter David Pawson!
- Prasch the “Malevolent and Breathtakingly Ungrateful Thug“
- Moriel Australia Inc. & Prasch’s “List of Imaginary JW Supporters and Heretics”
- “Head-kicking” Benny Hinn, and “Culling” Moriel’s “Aunt Maybel” Subscribers
- Prasch: Pastor or Predator?
- Prasch: “Women Are Vulnerable to Spiritual Seduction More Than Men Are”
- Australian Cult Information Service Places Moriel on List of Possible “Extremist Groups/Destructive and Manipulative Sects/Cults/High Pressure Groups”
- Half-Jewish Poison Comes To Hectorville
- Inglorious Praschtards And The Handbook For Decapitators of Gay Nazis